Six Month Countdown
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Chinese New Years 2007


Today is February 17, 2007 and I am enjoying Spring Festival in Qingdao China. A New Year here and in good old fashion western tradition I feel compelled to make a fresh start in my life. I want to be healthier. Recently I was surfing the Women's Health website and found a great workout program. Its a six month program and focuses on all parts of physical fitness: cardio, strength, flexibility, balance, flexibility, and agility.
I took the pre test that they have to check inital skills, and further progress: I did worst than I expected. Two years ago, I was running everyday and I guess I have been living in my accomplishments of the past before I took this fitness test two days ago. I haven't been able to gain the same determination that I did back then. I keep making good attempts, but somehow I find away to get out of the workouts. This program and some accoutability by creating this blog is my new approach for this new year. Today, I am going to get everything I need to get this thing going, and I will begin tomorrow. Wish me luck and I hope you have a fantastic Chinese New Year!